Job Opportunity at Express in Deerbrook Mall
Posted Wed, Sep 22
The Sales Leader drives operations on the sales floor and in the stockroom, while assisting in training associates and delivering a great in-store shopping experiences for customers.
Talent – Assist in developing and motivating associates to maximize sales potential
- Provide in the moment coaching/training to store associates to ensure efficient and effective floor operations, customer service, coverage, stockroom management and execution of standards.
- Partner with Store Management to provide feedback on associate performance.
- Assist in training associates on store operations, product, policy, and procedures.
Execution – Execute action plans that optimize results
- Execute all aspects of daily store operations.
- Ensure appropriate associate coverage to create a great customer experience.
- Oversee and authorize the checkout experience.
- Assist with merchandise flow, such as shipment, replenishment, omni-channel operations, in the store.
- Monitor and analyzes the customer service provided by team members.
- Build an effective schedule with the right associate in the right place at the right time.
Other essential functions may occur as directed by your supervisor
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 1
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends and non-business hours
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets physical requirements