Job Opportunity at AMC Theatres in Deerbrook Mall
Posted Mon, Oct 17
Deliver superior service while connecting with our guests and supporting efforts to achieve AMC's goals. Prepare bar items that are fresh, appetizing, and properly prepared. Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast-paced environment.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Age 21 or older.
- Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S. certification.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Ability to stand on feet for an extended period of time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Current and relevant knowledge of film and entertainment content.
For more information or to apply, please visit www.amctheatres.com/careers