Job Opportunity at PacSun in Deerbrook Mall
Posted Mon, Oct 17
The Seasonal Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales through exhibiting passion for product, brands, fashion and trends with all customers. The Seasonal Sales Associate is also responsible for executing initiatives and tasks as assigned by the leadership team. Overall, the Sales Associate is expected to work as a positive member of the store team and consistently provide an exceptional customer experience. This is a part-time temporary position. As a National Retailer, flexibility with work schedule (able to work weekends, nights, peak holiday periods) is required.
- Delivers an engaging, positive and authentic customer experience with all customers
- Focuses on full-price selling while maintaining awareness of product value and promotions
- Handles customer situations in compliance with policy and procedures, attempts to "solve for yes" and partners with the leadership when dealing with escalated issues
- Completes all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Executes all visual directives and maintains visual standards set by the company and as directed by the management team
- Supports high standards of organization and cleanliness, promoting safe working and shopping environment to maximize the customer experience
- Upholds and complies with all company policies as outlined in the Policy and Procedure Manual, Code of Business Conduct, Employee Policy Guide and the Safety Program
- Complies with all Loss Prevention policies, and communicates violations directly to the leadership team or via the Silent Witness Hotline
- Shares feedback from customers with the leadership team to improve the overall customer experience
For more info or to submit your resume, please visit www.pacsun.com/company/careers.